- This course will be adminstered via ZOOM Livestreaming for the duration of the COVID-19 Stay at home order.
- Book Pickup and Final exam done in person
The cost of the course is $250.00 plus books ($78.00): Total Cost $328.00
This Class is the 60 Hour Course Required by the State of Maryland in order to take the State issued PSI Exam for Real Estate Salesperson license.
- Jan 17th- Virtual Orientation 6:30-7:30pm
- Jan 19th & 20th Book pickup at 8230 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, MD 21122 (Century 21 The Real Estate Centre) 10am-4pm
- Class- Mon & Wed Evenings
- Mon Jan 24th- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Jan 26th- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Jan 31st-6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Feb 2nd -6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Feb 7th 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Feb 9th 6:30-10:30pm- Midterm
- Mon Feb 14th 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Feb 16th 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Feb 21st 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Feb 23rd 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Feb 28th 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed March 2nd 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon March 7th 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed March 9th- 6:30-10:30pm Review 6:30-10:30pm
Mon March 14th- FINAL EXAM in Person at Elite Learning Academy Training Center 6:30-8:30pm
- Modern Real Estate Practices 20th Edition
- Maryland Real Estate Practice and Law 16th Edition
- Cost: $78.00 (Included in total Price- Non Refundable)
For more information on Real Estate Agent Requirements in the State of Maryland and Elite Learning Academy.
CLICK HERE for Maryland Requirements
CLICK HERE for Course Catalog (Policies- Read before enrolling).
CLICK HERE FOR PSI Pamphlet
- For information on what to expect with a Career in Real Estate CLICK HERE