- This course will be in person.
- Masks are required
The cost of the course is $250.00 plus books ($78.00): Total Cost $328.00
This Class is the 60 Hour Course Required by the State of Maryland in order to take the State issued PSI Exam for Real Estate Salesperson license.
- SCHEDULE BREAKDOWN
- Books will be distributed on first night of class.
- Held at 231 Najoles Rd, Millersville, MD 21108 (Keller Williams-Flagship of MD)
- Mon June 13- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed June 15- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon June 20- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed June 22- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon June 27- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed June 29- 6:30-10:30pm
- NO CLASS JULY 4
- Wed July 6- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon July 11- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed July 13- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon July 18- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed July 20- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon July 25- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed July 27- 6:30-10:30pm
- NO CLASS AUG 1
- Wed Aug 3- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Aug 8- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Aug 10th- 6:30-8:30pm FINAL EXAM
- Modern Real Estate Practices 20th Edition
- Maryland Real Estate Practice and Law 16th Edition
- Cost: $78.00 (Included in total Price- Non Refundable)
For more information on Real Estate Agent Requirements in the State of Maryland and Elite Learning Academy.
CLICK HERE for Maryland Requirements
CLICK HERE for Course Catalog (Policies- Read before enrolling).
CLICK HERE FOR PSI Pamphlet
- For information on what to expect with a Career in Real Estate CLICK HERE