- This course will be in person.
- Registration Closes Feb 6, 2023
The cost of the course is $250.00 plus books ($78.00): Total Cost $328.00
This Class is the 60 Hour Course Required by the State of Maryland in order to take the State issued PSI Exam for Real Estate Salesperson license.
- SCHEDULE BREAKDOWN
- Book Pickup Feb 14, 15, 16 anytime between 10am-4pm
- Held at 1425 Clarkview Rd, Baltimore, MD 21209
- (Berkshire Hathaway-Homesale Realty)
- Class times are 6:30-10:30pm
- · Tues Feb 21st
- · Thurs Feb 23rd
- · Tues Feb 28th
- · Thurs March 2nd
- · Tues March 7th
- · Thurs March 9th
- · Tues March 14th
- · Thurs March 16th
- Tues March 21st
- · Thurs March 23rd
- · Tues March 28th
- · Thurs March 30th
- · Tues April 4th
- · Thurs April 6th
- · Tues April 11th
- · Tues April 18th- FINAL EXAM 6:30-8:30pm
- Modern Real Estate Practices 21st Edition
- Maryland Real Estate Practice and Law 16th Edition
- Cost: $78.00 (Included in total Price- Non Refundable)
For more information on Real Estate Agent Requirements in the State of Maryland and Elite Learning Academy.
CLICK HERE for Maryland Requirements
CLICK HERE for Course Catalog (Policies- Read before enrolling).
CLICK HERE FOR PSI Pamphlet
- For information on what to expect with a Career in Real Estate CLICK HERE