- This course will be adminstered via ZOOM for the duration of the COVID-19 Stay at home order.
- Book Pick up and Final exam done in person
The cost of the course is $250.00 plus books ($78.00): Total Cost $328.00
This Class is the 60 Hour Course Required by the State of Maryland in order to take the State issued PSI Exam for Real Estate Salesperson license.
DETAILED SCHEDULE AT BOTTOMBooks-
- Modern Real Estate Practices 20th Edition
- Maryland Real Estate Practice and Law 16th Edition
- Cost: $78.00 (Included in total Price- Non Refundable)
For more information on Real Estate Agent Requirements in the State of Maryland and Elite Learning Academy.
CLICK HERE for Maryland Requirements
CLICK HERE for Course Catalog (Policies- Read before enrolling).
CLICK HERE FOR PSI Pamphlet
- For information on what to expect with a Career in Real Estate CLICK HERE
- Wed Feb 10th Book and Paperwork Pickup at the Exit Results office from 5-7pm.
- 6020 Meadowridge Center Dr, Suite M, Elkridge, MD 21075 (Exit Results Realty)
- Zoom class schedule- all 6:30-10:30pm unless otherwise noted
- Mon Feb 15th
- Wed Feb 17th
- Thurs Feb 18th
- Mon Feb 22nd
- Wed Feb 24th
- Thurs Feb 25th
- Mon March 1st
- Wed March 3rd
- Thurs March 4th
- Mon March 8th
- Wed March 10th
- Thurs March 11th
- Mon March 15th
- No Class Wed March 17th (St. Patricks Day)
- Thurs March 18th
- Mon March 22nd- Final Exam in person at Exit Results office. 6:30-8:30pm
- Wed March 24th- Final class via ZOOM 6:30-8:30pm -discuss final exams and weak spots to work on before PSI.