- This course will be in person.
- Masks are required
The cost of the course is $250.00 plus books ($78.00): Total Cost $328.00
This Class is the 60 Hour Course Required by the State of Maryland in order to take the State issued PSI Exam for Real Estate Salesperson license.
- SCHEDULE BREAKDOWN
- Book Pickup August 11th- 6-7pm
- Held at 231 Najoles Rd, Millersville, MD 21108 (Keller Williams-Flagship of MD)
- Mon Aug 15- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Aug 17- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Aug 22- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Aug 24- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Aug 29- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Aug 31- 6:30-10:30pm
- NO CLASS SEPT 5
- Wed Sept 7- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Sept 12- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Sept 14- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Sept 19- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Sept 21- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Sept 26- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Sept 28- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Oct 3- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Oct 5- 6:30-10:30pm
- Mon Oct 10- 6:30-8:30pm FINAL EXAM
- Modern Real Estate Practices 21st Edition
- Maryland Real Estate Practice and Law 16th Edition
- Cost: $78.00 (Included in total Price- Non Refundable)
For more information on Real Estate Agent Requirements in the State of Maryland and Elite Learning Academy.
CLICK HERE for Maryland Requirements
CLICK HERE for Course Catalog (Policies- Read before enrolling).
CLICK HERE FOR PSI Pamphlet
- For information on what to expect with a Career in Real Estate CLICK HERE