- Rhonda Johnson Makeup Time- 30 min @$45.00 per hour
- Total: $22.50
The cost of the course is $250.00 plus books ($78.00): Total Cost $328.00
- SEE SCHEDULE BREAKDOWN BELOW
This Class is the 60 Hour Course Required by the State of Maryland in order to take the State issued PSI Exam for Real Estate Salesperson license.
- Wed January 11th- Mandatory Virtual Orientation 6:30-7:30pm
- (a zoom invite will be emailed 1 week before)
- Jan 12th & 13th -Book pickup at 8230 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, MD 21122 (Century 21 The Real Estate Centre) 10am-4pm
- Class- Mondays & Wednesdays- 6:30-10:30pm
- Wed Jan 18th
- Mon 23, Wed 25
- Mon 30, Wed Feb 1
- Mon 6, Wed 8
- Mon 13, Wed 15
Mon 20th, Wed 22nd
- Mon 27th, Wed March 1
- Mon 6, Wed 8
- Mon 13- FINAL EXAM in Person at Elite Learning Academy Training Center Pasadena, MD- 6:30-8:30pm
- Modern Real Estate Practices 21st Edition
- Maryland Real Estate Practice and Law 16th Edition
- Cost: $78.00 (Included in total Price- Non Refundable)
For more information on Real Estate Agent Requirements in the State of Maryland and Elite Learning Academy.
CLICK HERE for Maryland Requirements
CLICK HERE for Course Catalog (Policies- Read before enrolling).
CLICK HERE FOR PSI Pamphlet
- For information on what to expect with a Career in Real Estate CLICK HERE
- This course will be administered via ZOOM Livestreaming for the duration of the COVID-19 Stay at home order.
- Book Pickup and Final exam done in person