- This course will be adminstered via ZOOM Livestreaming for the duration of the COVID-19 Stay at home order.
- Book Pickup and Final exam done in person
- See complete schedule breakdown below.
The cost of the course is $250.00 plus books ($78.00): Total Cost $328.00
This Class is the 60 Hour Course Required by the State of Maryland in order to take the State issued PSI Exam for Real Estate Salesperson license.
- Tues Feb 22nd Virtual Orientation 6:30-7:30pm
- (a zoom invite will be emailed 1 week before)
- Wed Feb 23/ Thurs Feb 24th- Book pickup at 8230 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, MD 21122 (Century 21 The Real Estate Centre) 10am-4pm
- Class- Tues & Thurs Evenings
- Tues March 1st- 6:30-10:30pm
- Thurs March 3rd- 6:30-10:30pm
- Tues March 8th-6:30-10:30pm
- Thurs March 10th -6:30-10:30pm
- Tues March 15th-6:30-10:30pm
- Thurs March 17th-6:30-10:30pm- Midterm
- Tues March 22nd- 6:30-10:30pm
- Thurs March 24th-6:30-10:30pm
- Tues March 29th-6:30-10:30pm
- Thurs March 31st- 6:30-10:30pm
- Tues April 5th- 6:30-10:30pm
- Thurs April 7th- 6:30-10:30pm
- Tues April 12th- 6:30-10:30pm
- Thurs April 14th-6:30-10:30pm
- Tues April 19th- 6:30-10:30pm Review 6:30-10:30pm
- Thurs April 21st- FINAL EXAM in Person at Elite Learning Academy Training Center 6:30-8:30pm
- Modern Real Estate Practices 20th Edition
- Maryland Real Estate Practice and Law 16th Edition
- Cost: $78.00 (Included in total Price- Non Refundable)
For more information on Real Estate Agent Requirements in the State of Maryland and Elite Learning Academy.
CLICK HERE for Maryland Requirements
CLICK HERE for Course Catalog (Policies- Read before enrolling).
CLICK HERE FOR PSI Pamphlet
- For information on what to expect with a Career in Real Estate CLICK HERE