e-Pro® -NAR Certification
NAR’s e-PRO® certification program was developed through a partnership of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Social Media Marketing Institute (SMMI) to help real estate professionals broaden their technology skills and compete effectively in today’s market. The first day of e-PRO® coursework covers a wide range of topics, including the changing market, reputation management, and how to use new real estate technologies to your advantage. The second day of the e-PRO® online course teaches you how to use advanced technologies and social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to build your business.
How to earn e-PRO® certification:
- Complete e-PRO® Day 1 course and exam in classroom or online as part of the bundle
- Complete e-PRO® Day 2 course and exam online
- Submit application and one-time application fee of $110.50
- Be a member in good standing in NAR (or NAR cooperating international association)
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR).
- Elective or credit toward the ABR®, CRS, CIPS, and PMN designations.
- Additional and timely technology training available for REALTORS® through NAR’s Tech Edge one-day conference events.
For more information: