Our must have requirements are:
- A current Maryland real estate instructor license is required
- 2+ years recent experience as a licensed Maryland Real Estate Broker or Salesperson
- Must have taught Maryland Real Estate Pre Licensing in the last 2 years.
- Must be on approved Real Estate Commission MREC Agency (BRAD) approved instructor list.
- Willing to travel to multiple locations
- The ability to attend meetings and other events as required, help with curriculum updates, and perform any school duties as assigned.
- Passing a background check.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Knowledgeable about Maryland Real Estate, and current regulatory and legal concerns.
- Patient and understanding when students run into trouble with the material.
- Thoughtful and Creative about class structure and curriculum design.
- Tech savvy
- Flexible and Goes with the flow