- This course will be adminstered via ZOOM Livestreaming for the duration of the COVID-19 Stay at home order.
- Book Pickup and Final exam done in person
The cost of the course is $250.00 plus books ($78.00): Total Cost $328.00
This Class is the 60 Hour Course Required by the State of Maryland in order to take the State issued PSI Exam for Real Estate Salesperson license.
- June 29th- Orientation via ZOOM -6:30-8:30pm
- Book pickup in person- July 7th - 4:30-6pm
- July 12, 14, 15 6:30-10:30pm
- July 19, 21, 22 6:30-10:30pm
- July 26, 28, 29 6:30-10:30pm
- Aug 2, 4, 5 6:30-10:30pm
- Aug 9, 11 6:30-10:30pm
- Break to study
- Aug 16- Review 6:30-10:30pm
- Aug 18- Final Exam in Person- 6:30-8:30pm
- Modern Real Estate Practices 20th Edition
- Maryland Real Estate Practice and Law 16th Edition
- Cost: $78.00 (Included in total Price- Non Refundable)
For more information on Real Estate Agent Requirements in the State of Maryland and Elite Learning Academy.
CLICK HERE for Maryland Requirements
CLICK HERE for Course Catalog (Policies- Read before enrolling).
CLICK HERE FOR PSI Pamphlet
- For information on what to expect with a Career in Real Estate CLICK HERE